Sunday, April 26, 2009

DESPERATELY SEEKING DONATIONS!!!


Hi everybody. Now is crunch time. I have been training very hard. My last ride was 70 miles. With a couple of hick-ups I completed it with a mostly flat tire and all. BUT... I desperately need your help to actually be able to participate in the actual ride. Without the last $2000 I will not be able to ride form May 31st to June 6th 545 miles from San Francisco to LA. Please help me by making a TAX DEDUCTIBLE donation at the following link and by forwarding this plea for help to FIVE friends. Thank you. You will not only be helping me reach my goal but you will also be helping thousands of people get much needed medications and medical attention that they need to survive this horrible disease. Thank you all for your support.

Darcy M. Wilson

www.tofighthiv.org/goto/darcy.wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment